Graphic Designer—Interactive Media
The graphic designer is responsible for developing online ad banners and HTML websites based on clients' advertising briefs and instructions. Online ad banners may include Flash animated ads and static and rich media ads.
The graphic designer should always work on improving their technical and design skills to enhance the quality of the product with more efficiency and productivity.
- Reading—understanding instructions and checking the ad input material provided
- Raising queries if instructions are unclear or incomplete
- Analyzing the product standards, target audience and competitor activities
- Brainstorming ideas and concepts for the visual and words with other members of the creative team and taking guidance
- Completing work based on provided guidance and with no errors
- Performing quality checks on own work before handing over to the validator
Apply for this Job